some tough conversations were necessary with the Rhinos and staff, and it was a blessing to be able to be there to handle that and take it off their shoulders. it was a blessing to be able to pray with and encourage our team on the ground, and we're now looking forward to returning soon in order to help them work through some transition with new team members.
- the tough meeting with all the rhinos in honduras after many things had been stolen from the property 😐
- sweet times with jason and axel
- our entire time in guatemala with our ministry team
- serving brooke and matt after having baby James via unexpected c-section
- sweet time with our grandson!
- sweet time with the leivas, wilsons, rolfes, marroquin's, nicho, mash, johanna, and ruth
- visiting Quiche on a scouting trip, and getting to know the precious walton family
- being able to help with the re-opening of the Guate academy and the transition of new ministry roles for everyone
- many 4v4 battles with mynor, oso, nicho, mash, hulises, ivan, kike, jake... they still owe us a pizza
- weekly worship with wilsons, rolfes and marroquins
- watching my own baby girl (brooke) become a loving mommy - incredible!
- witnessing what God is doing with allan and glendy, creating pillars for years to come
- seeing allan come alive through God's word, watching him passionately teach the rhinos 🔥
- the joy of welcoming coach mynor back after a 6 month sabbatical! sweet reunion with the team
- watching ryan lead and teach God's word with all his heart
- getting to know the wilson kids and stacy better - and giving some new nicknames :)
- sweet reunions with several rhino graduates and local families, cesar's family, the schmidts, and many more...
in other words... witnessing God's faithfulness!!!
it's always hard to say goodbye but such an adventure following God into whatever adventure he has next!
God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9